Re: [NSW] Road Knowledge For Dummies Part 3

Hubert Lam <hubert@imap4.com> wrote in message
8td0kd$fi1$1@nnrp1.deja.com">news:8td0kd$fi1$1@nnrp1.deja.com...
> Based on the assumption that there will be enough T sets and Millennium
> carriages and also a change of government doesn't occur =)

Hubert,
Unless the Libs can come up with someone more appealing than Fatty O'Barrell
and the almost-invisible Chris Hartcher as potential leaders, then I can't
see a change of government before 2007 at the earliest. The only problem
then will be sufficient sets - let's wait and see what the post-Olympics
budgets look like.

Graham Smith