Re: [WA] Minister denies Govt not committed to high-speed train

> Well, the EL and AN class after all these years "may"
> have the legs but I doubt the ROA stock which is older
> than most readers of this group have the same ability.
> They will need some serious bogie upgrades.!

That's about right....
Since GSR took over AN they did some refurbishment on all their trains
both mechanically and decorations. All the refurbishment projects cost
A LOT.

Indian Pacific's Menindee lake lounge cost 200000$ for just one
carriage.

--
Cheers

Railway Rasputin