Re: [NSW] Martin Place station and also old lines.

I went searching and found it today.  I like it.  I think the back
illumination is very 70's.  Perhaps if I beg hard enough (or work enough
overtime) I might be allowed to have it.  I doubt it though.

Regards to all

Jane

Ben Munro <sporologist@yahoo.com> wrote in message
39F6948C.A1160FA1@yahoo.com">news:39F6948C.A1160FA1@yahoo.com...
> It's above the ticket windows on the concourse level.
>
> Jane Campbell wrote:
> >
> > Pardon my ignorance here but where exactly is the map to which you all
> > refer.  The only one I can find is the one up on the concourse level and
> > it's not that old.
> >
> > Regards to all
> >
> > Jane Campbell
> >
> > Robert Harris <bob@fastlink.com.au> wrote in message
> > 39F26DDF.B1261620@fastlink.com.au">news:39F26DDF.B1261620@fastlink.com.au...
> > > I was under the impression Ropes Cr is still there. Wasn't there a
tour
> > > there last year?
> > >
> > > rgds

Camellia