Re: Final no to second airport

thebaron@nospam.ozemail.com.au wrote:

> The government. Surely whoever buys mascot will have a claus in
> the contract that the govt can't build another airport for so
> many years.

Yeah - a Santa claus.

But seriously, any company who buys Mascot airport would do so with their eyes
open to all the possibilities we are discussing here - and the purchase price
would be impacted accordingly.

BTW - there seems to be a lot of desparate last minute panic politicking going
on - causing ministers to deny that the decision to not proceed with the 2nd
airport has not been finalised ---

http://www.theage.com.au/breaking/0010/25/A6345-2000Oct25.shtml