Re: [Vic] Trains just got closer to Bairnsdale.

"Darren Hodges" <@vic.australis.com.au> wrote in message
8t13ni$30r$1@perki.connect.com.au">news:8t13ni$30r$1@perki.connect.com.au...
> Bairnsdale log trains have got longer (I'm told about 35 wagons last
week -etc.
> Oh, if you read all this thinking passenger trains were getting closer to
> Bairnsdale - err, sorry :)
>
> Darren Hodges.
Couple of other hints:
Two rail employees,1 from Sale 1 from Warragul are allegedly reported to be
being instructed in the art of Signal Adjusting,which includes mainly these
days the maintenance and safe adjustment of mechanical main line points.
Also in the last month at least 2 positions where advertised by the job
network for train conductor based at Traralgon,1 full-time,1 part-time.(Both
easily filled by applicants with Year 12 minimum)
Keep your fingers crossed,as this could all mean something,but then
again????
Graeme