[Vic/SA] Overland 23/10

 Overland arrived on time tonight consists of:

<----North Melbourne

Motorail
Power car(Paiti)

Twinette (JTB3, with purple/blue unrefurbished seats/berth,no headboard
nor name, but with a bit of research I noticed this was <Weroni> last
seen on Grandfinal day with original livery, tonight it recieved the
boring sliver paint)

Roomette (Tatini)
Twinette (Yankai)
Twinette (Tawarri)
Roomette (Allambi)
Kookaburra club
Kookaburra club
Coach
Coach
Coach
Club car No 2 (Nomuldi)
Luggage van

I saw the train consisted with 2 roomette carriage quite a few times
lastely....

NR88 was resting beside the train while NR83 shunted the motorail
carriage. While I tried to work out which loco brought the train from
Adelaide, NR88 whistled and left SSS.

NR class are soooo quiet....

Cheers
James