Re: Train Simulator

Ian wrote:

> OK clever DICK where can the uneducated like my self and many others on this
> ng get some 'Posting guide lines'

As they say on the Curiosity Show: I'm glad you asked.

Try here for some handy hints:

http://mirror.aarnet.edu.au/pub/ietf/rfc/rfc1855.txt

It works for me.

>  Don't be to critical Mr Kearey......No
> one is perfect as can be seen by many of the postings in this ng.
> Try and enjoy life..........and get one.

I've never claimed to be perfect, Ian. A mean spirited curmudgeon, yes,
but not that.

Dean's right - I have been a bit snipey of late. I'll cut down on the
coffee, I think.

--
Rob Kearey
President, Queensland University Musical Society