Re: [NSW] Martin Place station and also old lines.

Sorry, I meant throw it in the Ute.
let me write that again.

"To all

mmm....how about we try a "Mission Impossible" sort of technique?
After hours at Martin Place we try to distract the guards and security
sneak through the air-con duct and then lower someone to the old Map,
unscrew it, haul it back up (see if it'll fit) and like always, throw
it in the Ute and run!"

yep, that's it.

A curry may work? how about a hundred dollar note pulling away by
fishing line being pulled outside Martin Place?

Maikha "V" Ly
http://www.geocities.com/microchip_689

8su6dv$isq$1@nnrp1.deja.com">news:8su6dv$isq$1@nnrp1.deja.com...
> > To all
> >
> > mmm....how about we try a "Mission Impossible" sort of technique?
> > After hours at MArtin PLace we try to distract the guards and
security,

> A curry?
>
> > sneak through the air-con duct and then lower someone to the old
Map,
> > unscrew it, haul it back up (see if it'll fit) and like always,
through
> > it in the Ute and run!
>
> Leave the ute behind?

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/