[NSW] Saturday's TRain Sightings

To all

Yesterday I travelled on the network (yes it's typical for us) and have
reported a few sightings.

-4 86 class locos hauling something along the Western Line at around
10:40pm near Rooty Hill

-Yes I travelled on V34 which comprised of a DDT (like in one of my
other messages)

-Now here it is, a 6car S-SET comprising of two 3car sets!!! Finally!!

-G7, the train that ran the first Electric trial in the Airport Link

-T69, the one with the broken indicator board with the deteriorating
red tape!

-V21 which was the same set NUMBER (notthe exact train!) that was in
the glenbrook accident

-A DTM (lead carriage on a Newcastle Bound service) with no indicator
board but a metal plate above it (looking like a bandage!)

-T34, What I think is the one that jumped the tracks on the Olly line
at lidcombe during the Socceroo's vs. Brazil match.

-and my last is the DKM's and DKT's at Central. I had a closer look in
the interior (yes most of my sightings of DK's were from the window)
and it does look good!
I do make a correction to one of my messages, These seats don't look
like T SEt's but have a gap in-between then and the sort of brown,
orange outline on the edges.
TRavelling between carriages dosen't have that door (i do get scared
sometimes travelling through the carriages while the train is going
full speed down the line!)
It looks much brighter, and cleaner. and my favourite
on entry into the passenger cabin from the doors all you have to do is
press the button and the glass door just slides open! I like this as it
gives this VSET carriage a much more modern look.
(Yes I do judge my VSETS even though I have a big obsession with them!)
and my last is the couples (Suggested by Ricky, former driver). Which
are Bar ones.

I wish all VSETs could be like this, and also a couple of DTM's (for
the disabled) and yous can suggest anymore.

Anyway they are my sightings from yesterday. I just fell like telling
yous all about it and if you have any sort of suggestion (Suggestion,
not insult) than go for it.

Maikha "V" Ly
http://www.geocities.com/microchip_689
P.S. By the way, a cityrail staff travelled betwwen two platforms
(intercity) via two VSETS!! In other words, crossing two of them to get
to the otehr platform!

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.