Re: ive had enogh

The main reason that my spell checker doesn't get turned on automatically is
that I get sick of Word usually trying to pull me up for odd words like
surnames, I usually add them to the custom dictionary but not always. As
long as it is legible is the main concern. Try reading Taiwanese or Irish
Gaelic in english language conversion (NG or email) and that detirmines
extremely illegable I think. As for the tips I will admit that I haven't
followed too close to Andrew's posts and I though it may help to send him a
few hints, but if you have already done that, then there is no excuse if he
doesn't at least try. Most of my errors occur from touch typing and are
usually typos like 'teh' or that of the sorts that I haven't picked up for
whatever reason. I spent too long trying to learn to be able to type without
looking at the keyboard to become overly concerned. The backspace gets used
a bit still from time to time.