Re: ive had enogh

"Glen O'Riley" <glen.orileyDES@PAMlinx.iwarp.com> wrote in message
8srvfd$pe$1@bugstomper.ihug.com.au">news:8srvfd$pe$1@bugstomper.ihug.com.au...
> I can see two sides to this story. Maybe Andrew should try a little harder I
> think, but it would maybe he has also been ripped to peices a bit.

Only because he was too lazy to bother trying at all. I've even posted tips to
help him which he still ignores - he doesn't care about the other readers in
the newsgroup.

> My spelling is not perfect but usually legible (I usually forget to hit the
> spell check),

Then set it up to automatically spellscheck and you don't even have to press
the button.

> and I also work well up to 12hr a day shifts 6 days a week at
> times. A suggestion for Andrew there though is to not attempt to reply till
> you have time. You said that you don't work Sundays, sleep in, have a good
> breakfast and when you have woken up, download the hundreds of posts, read
> and then reply, I quite often have to do that, I sometimes don't even get to
> logon for up to 3 days in a row. If anyone wants to pull my post apart then
> go ahead, I am thick skinned but I have a feeling that some people will
> agree with me (I hope at least anyway).

You've only made a couple of mistakes which aren't a problem, people will only
pick on that in jest. You've used capital letters, and punctuation, which
Andrew is too lazy and/or selfish to use.