Re: [NSW] Paralympics timetable: brainless timetabling?

"Marvin The Martian" <choochoo72@mailcity.com> wrote in message
39F12685.5B2A7C97@mailcity.com">news:39F12685.5B2A7C97@mailcity.com...
> The Olympic timetable was great and I don't see why that was not the model
> for the paralympics. It was the only time cityrail has been praised.

Because they still needed to run the normal timetable as well. During the real
Olympics kids were on holidays and a great many workers took leave or worked
from home. You couldn't expect that to happen again 2 and a half weeks later
for the Gympics.