Re: Newcastle company to refurbish Melbourne commuter trains

In article <8FD38F621gunzelT333@139.130.239.94>,
  usenet.spam@gunzel.net (Michael) wrote:
> David Bromage <dbromage@fang.omni.com.au> wrote in article
> <39EF94AD.C024459E@fang.omni.com.au>:
>
> >A Newcastle engineering company, Transform, has won a $20 million
> >contract to refurbish Melbourne's commuter rail fleet.
> >
> >http://www.abc.net.au/news/regionals/newcastle/monthly/regnew-
20oct2000-1
> >.htm
>
> Whose trains would be refurbished under this contract? Connex have
already
> contracted their refurbishments to Alstom, unless something has
changed.
> Bayside as far as I know have contracted their refurbishments to EDI
Rail.

> M.
>
> --
> (To email me just remove ".spam" off my email address).
>
> Whip me, Beat me, just don't Windows ME
Could this be a subcontract ? Siemens, Adtranz and Alstom said they
will try to get local companies involve as much as possible.

--
Cheers

Railway Rasputin

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/