Re: Newcastle company to refurbish Melbourne commuter trains

David Bromage <dbromage@fang.omni.com.au> wrote in article
<39EF94AD.C024459E@fang.omni.com.au>:

>A Newcastle engineering company, Transform, has won a $20 million
>contract to refurbish Melbourne's commuter rail fleet.
>
>http://www.abc.net.au/news/regionals/newcastle/monthly/regnew-20oct2000-1
>.htm

Whose trains would be refurbished under this contract? Connex have already
contracted their refurbishments to Alstom, unless something has changed.
Bayside as far as I know have contracted their refurbishments to EDI Rail.

M.

--
(To email me just remove ".spam" off my email address).

Whip me, Beat me, just don't Windows ME