Re: Camden Trams

He is a Hornsby driver, about No 3 in the state. He can usually be found
causing havoc in the 16/17 meal room. Usually in the evenings. You could
also send him a note via internal mail.
He is reported to know the condition of every steam engine in Australia
including traction engines.
rgds

Tezza wrote:

> "Robert Harris"
>
> > As Far as I know, (Camden Line) was a Railway line but known as a
> > tramway. The platforms at the stations  were raised to full height ie
> > Camden and Narrellen.
>
> And Maryfield, Kenny Hill, Currans Hill, Kirkham and Elderslie. Any more?
>
> > Tezza, you might want to have a talk to Brian Burke next time you see
> > him. If he doesn't know it isn't worth knowing.
>
> Who is he and where would I find him?
begin:vcard
n:Harris;Robert
tel;cell:+61 0419200497