Re: [VIC] Announcements on Bayside Trains

Firstly, the cab doesn't need to be entered, al the kids do is push on the
cab window enough until the catch is free and then slide the window across,
reach in and grab the mike. It happens too often down here.
--
wizzer1865NOSPAM@optusnet.com.au
Remove NOSPAM to reply
D5eH5.15290$wG1.63829@news-server.bigpond.net.au">news:D5eH5.15290$wG1.63829@news-server.bigpond.net.au...