[VIC] Announcements on Bayside Trains

Hi all

One of the radios in my house was on 3aw tonite and I heard a story about
strange announcements on a Bayside Train to St Albans such as "the nxt stop
is Ginfer, dont get of there its a fu**ing hole".  Apparently Bayside's
excuse is that a 10 yr old kid got into one of the other cabins on the train
and was making some amusing announcements.  The question has to be asked,
why wasent the cab locked?  Is it std practice not to lock the cabs or are
the locks on them so piss weak they break very easily?  It doesn't say much
for security if a 10 yr. old kid can get into a cab, actually I think
National Express betta go out and buy some new locks before the little shits
start to do stuff that is life threatening.

Regards

Andrew

--
Andrew Box