Re: Paralympic Transport Question

Bill,
As a visitor to Sydney from Queensland during the Olympics, all I can say
from experience is that you'll have a ball!

The Paralympics will be even better!

Have fun - As far as I know you should be able to get a train from
Parramatta to Lidcome or Strathfield then on to Olympic Park

Graham

"WBrueckman" <wbrueckman@aol.com> wrote in message
20001018195513.05429.00000343@ng-cb1.aol.com">news:20001018195513.05429.00000343@ng-cb1.aol.com...
> I am taking off for Australia early Saturday morning, arriving late Sunday
> night to cheer on my wife who is competing at the equestrian venue.  I'll
be
> staying in Parramatta.  For the Paralympics, does it work similarly to the
<CUT>
advice the group can give me for getting around.