Paralympic Transport Question

I am taking off for Australia early Saturday morning, arriving late Sunday
night to cheer on my wife who is competing at the equestrian venue.  I'll be
staying in Parramatta.  For the Paralympics, does it work similarly to the
Olympics in that the best way to get to the equestrian venue is to take the
train from Parramatta to Blacktown and then get a shuttle?  Or is it easier to
drive to Wonderland Australia and park there?

My wife e-mailed me for my passport number as that is apparently the way that
athletes can get visitors into the Athletes Village at Olympic Park (is that
what OP stands for?? I haven't got a clue what a gunzel is which I've seen in
numerous postings)  Anyway, is it a safe assumption that the best way to get
there is also on a train from Parramatta?

I'm really looking forward to getting to Sydney and I hope that you (or y'all
as we say here) can order us up some good weather for next week. Our local
newspaper (Greensboro, North Carolina) published a nice article about my wife
this morning and although I know this is off-topic for this group if anyway
cares to read it the hyperlink is
http://www.news-record.com/sports/local/paraoly18.htm.  Many thanks for
whatever advice the group can give me for getting around.

Bill Brueckmann