Re: [NSW] What's a ...

Eddie Oliver <eoliver@efs.mq.edu.au> wrote in message
39ED897A.614CCBF5@efs.mq.edu.au">news:39ED897A.614CCBF5@efs.mq.edu.au...
> "B." wrote:

>> The question is does that strange state north of the border
>> still have any left in service?

> If you mean the state which is strange because it has to
> contend with certain strange people south of its border (e.g.
> people who find it acutely difficult to put tickets in
> validators),

No problems on my behalf on that matter.  Actually if I didn't
validate my 10 trip Metcards would actually last longer... |-)

> and if "any" refers to clearance bars and the like, then the
> answer is yes.

As is the usual practice of this illustrious forum, the subject
actually jumped from clearance bars to lockbars midstream.

Subtle difference.

Would anyone care to inform the house as to in what sort of
numbers either these critters still exist north of the border?

--
B.

Email - gunzel412 at dingoblue dot net dot au
ICQ#  - 82329734
Phone - long, long, short, long.