Re: Paralympics

Which dedicated Olympic Park services? Sydney Terminal to Olympic Park
and back? If they're running almost to the easter show timetable and
run numbers, there should be quite a few V sets at Olympic Park. On the
weekend however, they should be mostly G sets with two or three sector
2 S sets thrown in. During the Olympics the Sprint didn't run, but for
the Paralympics they will.

|Hubert              hubert@imap4.com      |
|Public Transport Ticketing @              |
|http://members.optusnet.com.au/~kiwifruit |