Re: Paralympics

Another "CityRail touchy feely/feel good" ad has appeared this time for the
Paralympics, sighted in Penrith Press 17/10. The "model" this time is
Customer Service Team Leader Danielle McGuiness (same question as for the
train guard ad - model or real staff member?) whoese quote is "I'm so proud
to have played a small part in the success of such as massive operation.
Let's do it again Sydney."

The station looks like Central, there is a Garbage in the background as is a
Chubb On Train Guard complete with turban with back to camera.

What is it with CityRail and out of focus photography? Is Dan their new
photographer?

--
Eric
www.erk.au.com

This post was brought to you with
the assistance of the shift,
space bar and full stop keys
Erk wrote in message <39ecf8f2$1@news.iprimus.com.au>...
|Hi
|
|I will be attending Olympic Park tonight 18/10 (Paralympic Park?) to see
the
|action at the station. For event days, you can get a $15 day pass to see
|events and can you can get them at Olympic Park. Therefore, it will be
|easier to observe the scenery there than during the Olympics.
|
|Look for me at the usual Olympic Park special event gunzel spot (if I can
|access it.)

|--