Re: Paralympics

mmm, one thing I have noticed (Yes shown on all News reports) that the
types of trains running the dedicated Olympic Park services are usually
C or K sets. What's wrong with T or G's?

But one thing I found convienient with the OGTT was that at Redfern I
had a GSET arriving on platform 1 to take me to right to central where
I would connect with my usual intercity service.

Good job Cityrail, Keep 'em up!
Maikha "V" Ly
http://www.geocities.com/microchip_689

In article <39ed0308@news.iprimus.com.au>,
  "Erk" <erk@erkV69.au.com> wrote:
> It is interesting to note the differences between the Olympic and
Paralympic
> train arrangements. I have done a simpified comparsion on my website.
See
> this page shortly..........
>
> http://www.erk.au.com/erktrans/suburban_trains/paralympic.htm
>
> Some details of course will have to be confirmed and/or seen during
the next
> few days.
>
> --
> Eric