Re: Some Questions

Thanks all, Tezza basically had the answer for my latest question of
drivers. Have only one funtional eye (but the still exists), no colour
blindness (pretty damn obvious why they don't accept that and I would be in
agony cause I wouldn't be able to work on my electronics anymore [is that
the green, mmm yes.....oh shit that was the red]), weight about 100kg,
height about 5'11", No diabetes (the oposite if anything according to the
doc), no heart probs at all and only 20yo. What would my elegibility be
like? Oh, and with HSC + 2 years full time computer studies behind me not
that it makes much difference apart from showing that I am prepared to work
for what I want and not take/steal. I am also quite prepared to start as a
guard, I actually rang Cityrail a few weeks ago to ask if they had any such
positions and was basically near told to p$#s off, they weren't very
customer service focused.

39ecdd17$0$11618$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:39ecdd17$0$11618$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...