Re: Some Questions

"Erk"

> In relation to drivers for CityRail, I think they want you to start at the
> bottom (Customer service Attendant), be a guard for a while and then a
> driver and not just be a driver to start with no other experience. I can't
> confirm this (and it isn't what you asked but others may have thought of it)
> but I've sure that David J or Tezza might be able to if they wish.

The current procedure (where they fall of the roads), is straight off the
street to a guards school to become a guard. If you've got the right genitalia
they will try to get you to go straight into a Drivers school (from the guards
school). Otherwise, you work as a guard for a while then apply to become a
Driver and then do that school.