Re: Worth upgrading from 95? - Is Windows ME for Me or You?

"Glen O'Riley" <glen.orileyDES@PAMlinx.iwarp.com> wrote in message
8sespc$n6t$1@bugstomper.ihug.com.au">news:8sespc$n6t$1@bugstomper.ihug.com.au...
> I have tried 2000pro and acually like the OS apart from two problems, the
> main one is that it doesn't like I740 video cards and won't bloody go to
> sleep with one, just keeps rejecting the feature and second is that being
NT
> based, it  won't allow for too many games. I will give ME a try some day

I've had no problems with the games I've tried on Win2000. The main problem
NT had was it didn't have DirectX 7, which Win2000 does. Some games warn
they may not work on this version of Windows, but they seem to be okay with
it.

Daniel
--
Daniel Bowen, Melbourne, Australia