Victorian sg conversion

G'day to you all.

Reading all the posting on this subject, so I did my own investigation on
Saturday. Having a BG line running in front of the office and the duel
BG/SG down at Bunbury Street and Sim Street.

While stand on Bunbury Tunnel & looking down to Bunbury Railbridge,
it look like it is quite simple to put the extra line in for SG on BG lines and
while at Sim Junction, the only problem I see is points, crossovers and road
crossing.

Now conversion of BG at 5 foot 3 inches to SG at 4 foot 9 inches is by move
one line inward, the only problem I see is road crossing.

Now that sound simple, even with modern technology or is it.

SG lines are from a map issue by V/Line Freight Rail Network :
Albury / Wodonga to Bandiana
Albury / Wodonga to Melbourne via Wangaratta, Benalla, Seymour, Kilmore.
Melbourne to Geelong
Geelong to Moroona
Moroona to Portland
Moroona to Ararat