Re: DOO Increase

tezza2000@dingoblue.net.au (Tezza) wrote in
<39eaebbd$0$11623$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au>:

>> I'd rather have a guard. They worry about on time running, I drive.

>I agree. They also cop most of the flak from the cattle.

Tezza Tezza Tezza, how many times do we have to tell you,
cattle/pigs/monkeys are cleaner than passengers, hence passengers cant be
cattle/pigs/mokneys or any other livestock for that matter! (:

There are always some clean/good passengers though. Gunzels usually.

M.

--
To email me, just remove ".spam" or else your reply gets directed to the
bit bucket.

Whip ME, Beat ME. "Windows ME".