Re: aus.rail etiquette [was Cityrail Olympic Ontime Running]

<x-obligatory-aolism>
MEE TOO!!!
</x-obligatory-aolism>

Sorry, had to do it (-:

wmcniven@gunzel.ozemail.com.au (Bill McNiven) wrote in

--
To email me, just remove ".spam" or else your reply gets directed to the
bit bucket.

Whip ME, Beat ME. "Windows ME".