Re: aus.rail etiquette [was Cityrail Olympic Ontime Running]

i didnt bother to include mitchs two copies of the original post
4 thoughts
1st we dont post fonts we post plain ascii text when we post fonts in html
as i did once for a timetable another group of ausrail politzei complain if
its a table you ctrl-c and ctrl-v into excel or lotus123 or similar
2nd the ng is getting unreadable when everyone quotes all of the thread to
which he she is saying me too
3th a lot of posters have fixed positions on various topics if all you have
to say is tangarbage or shittyrail or druglink or mentalcoast or btw tbtia
or steamrailheadboard then just post the single word dont bother with an
attempted sentence followed by all 412 lines from the thread
4th the posts will be even shorter if we all adopt this brilliant
abbreviated format pioneered by our central coast correspondent
tks and rgds and bibi4now
bill
btw im still a newbie what does lol mean?