Re: NSW steam loco boilers

Someone mentioned that there are some 36 class boilers at Auburn hospital.
(any other hospitals have locomotive boilers in NSW?) I think there are 3 at
Redfern. With so many 36 boiler spares around plus other bits and pieces,
I'm supprised that there was only one going 36. Or is 3642 operational now?
There is one spare 38 boiler, the one off 3813, though I don't know what
condition it is in.

Chris

39e5d1dd.0@news1.mweb.co.za">news:39e5d1dd.0@news1.mweb.co.za...