Re: [NSW] C3801 - C3804

C 3804 came to Thirlmere without the seats.  It had been used as a
meal/mess room at Elcar.  I think that a lot of the electrics were
removed.

The seats stacked in it were removed from withdrawn Tulloch Trailers by
N.S.W.R.T.M. Members (with official permission) about 2 years ago and
stacked in C 3804 for eventual fitting.

Brett

In article <39E6A1F2.B759A543@ozemail.com.au>,
  jonlau@ozemail.com.au wrote:
> Rob McKiernan wrote:
>
> > Thanks guys,
> > I take it from your repsonses that C3804 was not converted to a
trailer and
> > it was compatable with later Comeng Cars.....which leads me to.....
> > Would the car not be better off with SETS or whoever it is that
maintains
> > the Heritage Electric cars? It may even get a run!
> >

> When I saw C3804 at RTM early this year it was in reasonable external
condition
> - whether the electrics in it is still working is another matter. The
seats on
> the lower deck however have been removed and were stacked up in a big
pile.

> Regards,
>
> Jon Lau

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/