Re: [NSW] C3801 - C3804

Thanks guys,
I take it from your repsonses that C3804 was not converted to a trailer and
it was compatable with later Comeng Cars.....which leads me to.....
Would the car not be better off with SETS or whoever it is that maintains
the Heritage Electric cars? It may even get a run!

The Eternal Optimist.

"Robert Harris" <bob@fastlink.com.au> wrote in message
39E5907B.73990841@fastlink.com.au">news:39E5907B.73990841@fastlink.com.au...
> 3802 was converted but did not enter traffic and scrapped.
>
> Rgds.
>
> Glenn J-B wrote:
> >
> > C3801 - became T4797 but was not modified and ran around looking like a
> > motor but without the panto. I saw this car only once in traffic as a
motor
> > at the front of an S set on the up main at Wentworthville sometime in
the
> > mid 70's
> >
> > C3802 - not sure
> >
> > C3803 - became T4799 and had its roof modified to resemble other Tulloch
> > cars by removing the grill above the drivers cab and filling in the
panto
> > well.
> >
> > C3804 - re what Eric wrote
> >
> > > IIRC, C3804 was outside Elcar at Chullora and is now at the NSWRTM
Museum