Re: QLD - Gunzelling In Brisbane

In article <39e696c5$1@news.iprimus.com.au>,
  "Erk" <erk@erkV69.au.com> wrote:
I'd read a few reports of people having problems with QR staff
not letting them photograph and worse... The further away from Brisbane
you get, the less the problem is.

I was in Queensland last year and stopped off at the Tully sugar mill.
Without prior arrangement the staff there let me and my mate clamber
unattended over and thru their loco fleet, including the very
impressive converted Walkers B-B.  They even moved a small Tulloch loco
into a better position for a photo.  A nice contrast to the QR attitude
you and others have noted!

James

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.