Re: The Great Tangara Showdown (Was: Re: [NSW] Tangarra + 3801)

B. wrote:

> > 1) Do you like Tangaras? [Yes/No]

Yes

> > 2) Is the Tangara your favourite EMU? [Yes/No]

No

> > 3) Do you like the 4D? [Yes/No]

When it works

> > 4) Is the 4D your favourite EMU? [Yes/No]

No

> > 5) If you answered NO to 2 and 5, what is your favourite EMU?

VR Dog Boxes (ie: 107M)

> > 6) What is your direct relationship with the Tangara/4D?
> > [Driver,guard,passenger,fitter,any combination of]

The distance between Sydney and Melbourne :-) I've only been in a
Tangara a few times.

> > 7) Which is better, the Tangara or the 4D?

4D, because its Victorian! :-)

> > 8) Give a description as to why you like or dislike the
> > Tangara/4D

For an EMU I can think of worse (Hitachi!)

--
- James Brook -

e-mail:
mailto:ajmbrook@ozemail.com.au