Re: Tilt Train derailment??

... other minor accidents include run ins with livestock and other fauna.
Namely TT303+304 hitting a beast at Owanyilla (between Gympie and
Maryborough). The Tilt Train won that round with damage to its front
cowling, the beast ended up being put down.

ICQ: 51909829

39E448CC.812ABC8C@uq.net.au">news:39E448CC.812ABC8C@uq.net.au...