Re: [NSW] Buddying

avachat <avachat@dingoblue.net.au> wrote in message
news:39d0b94e$0$26531$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...

> Chris Downs <cvdowns@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
> > So was buddying an unmitigated failure, as part of the solution to
> > inadequate driver training, as predicted by many aus.rail posters?
> >
> > From this external observer's perspective it appears not.
> >
> > Just perhaps much valuable information was imparted in what is always
the
> > ideal follow-up to adequate formal training.
> >
> > Chris
> >
> > It's of my personal opinion that
> the Buddy system for learning roads is
> simply an extension of the driver/ assist driver ( dr assist ) system
> coupled with competency based training it can only be successful.

I agree that the buddy system is great ,we used it 20 years ago to learn the
roads and train control .When I made a mistake my old buddy passed on now
would just say "well you won't make that mistake again".Should be kept up
and there will be better drivers.

Fred Morley ( Ex Broadmeadow )
fredendi@iprimus.com.au
http://members.tripod.com/fdmorley/index.html