Re: The Great Tangara Showdown (Was: Re: [NSW] Tangarra + 3801)

Michael <usenet.spam@gunzel.net> wrote in article
<8FCB935F0gunzelT333@139.130.239.94>:

And I guess I should answer my own questions:

>1) Do you like Tangaras? [Yes/No]

Yes.

>2) Is the Tangara your favourite EMU? [Yes/No]

No.

>3) Do you like the 4D? [Yes/No]

Yes.

>4) Is the 4D your favourite EMU? [Yes/No]

No.

>5) If you answered NO to 2 and 5, what is your favourite EMU?

Either a Tait set, or an airconditioned K set.

>6) What is your direct relationship with the Tangara/4D?
>[Driver,guard,passenger,fitter,any combination of]

Passenger only.

>7) Which is better, the Tangara or the 4D?

Tangara

>8) Give a description as to why you like or dislike the Tangara/4D

Why did I ask this again?!

M.

--
(To email me just remove ".spam" off my email address).