Re: [Vic] Geelong Line CLOSED

What I meant was that in the Broad Gauge days, there was more than one track
capable of getting a train from Adelaide to Melbourne from Tailem Bend to
the western suburbs of Melbourne. Re-reading your message at a more
respectable hour made it clear that you were refering to the Adelaide-Tailem
Bend section.

Regards,

Arthur.

8s02oj$rpd$1@nnrp1.deja.com">news:8s02oj$rpd$1@nnrp1.deja.com...