Re: [Vic] Geelong Line CLOSED

> Thanks Chris.
> I guess nothing can be done for SG freight between Melbourne and the West
> however.

You can run via Broken Hill (take an extra day, but it is better than
waiting for a week or more)

> The sooner the whole Victorian network is converted to SG the better.

Yes, but if you look at what is planned cutting the Melbourne - Geelong
part would have still blocked the line.
(planned to Mildura would be via North Geelong)

--

C.

WEB   : www railpage org au / vicsig
EMAIL : cmgord at alphalink dot com dot au
ICQ   : three two nine eight nine four five zero

Go join VRN : www egroups com / subscribe / vicrail-news