Sydney Light Rail .... wishful thinking?

Waiting at an interserction near Central Station and one of the light
rail trams was stopped on the other side of the intersection, facing
me, waiting for the traffic lights to change.

The driver took the opportunity to scroll up his destination indicator
from "Central" to "Lillyfield".

As I watched, I saw "Circular Quay" scroll thru ... wishful thinking,
or a sign of things to come??

Carrington
A computer used to take up a whole building
 - now they just take up your whole life