Re: Air France throws in the towel

"Tezza" <tezza2000@dingoblue.net.au> wrote in message
39dd6127$0$11626$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:39dd6127$0$11626$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...

> "David Bromage"
> > Tezza (tezza2000@dingoblue.net.au) wrote:
> > > "David Bromage"
> >
> > > So about $79. Thanks.
> >
> > Depending on the day/time of travel, it can be cheaper to buy a return.
>
> I couldn't see many people paying over $100 for a Newcastle return.

Sydney to Newcastle does not have the amount of traffic that Paris to
Brussels has. Don't forget that Brussels is the administrative centre of the
European Union, so there would be a fair amount of traffic from Paris to
Brussels. Sydney to Newcastle is also less than half the distance of Paris
to Brussels, it is only such a short journey because of the speed of the
train.

Dave