Re: Line beyond......

In article <39D32349.429ECA55@efs.mq.edu.au>,
  Eddie Oliver <eoliver@efs.mq.edu.au> wrote:
> signal_spotter@my-deja.com wrote:
>

> > > However since you are favourably disposed to making us happy, are
you
> > in
> > > a position to give us similar information about the resignalling
> > > elsewhere in this project?
> > >
> > > Eddie
> > >
> > Sure, no problem as long as I'm not bound by contractual
limitations.

> Great. Could you please summarise changes to the layouts at the other
> crossing locations, please, and how the branches at Shellharbour and
> Bombo are to be managed in the resignalling?
>
> Thank you.

Well basically each loop will be signalled CTC similar to Dapto ie Low
Speed aspects into the loop, main aspect into the main. Albion Park
will have both platforms extended north. New catchpoints in the main
(heading north) and new catchpoints in the loop (heading south) with a
run off to allow simultaneous entry. Mid section signals in between
loops. Oak Flats station will move to approx in line with Central Ave.
Dunmore Quarry siding will have shunt signals in and out. New platform
on loop. New catchpoints on the main to allow simultaneous entry.
Minnumurra platform to be extended. Bombo loop to be extended,
electrified and the platform on the main to be extended. New home
signal on south side of Spring Ck. Quarry siding to have shunt signals
in and out. Kiama platform to be extended. Bi-di into the platforms.
Siding to be extended and electrified to allow storage of 8 car sets.
Pointwork at southern end changed to allow platform to be extended.
This is SP1 (separable portion 1) of the contract. SP2 (from Kiama to
Bomaderry) is still to be worked out.

regards Ian

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.