Re: [General] Content of aus.rail

Lighten up Neil, we're just having a bit of fun.

Neil, I don't know if you are a traindriver, I am and am also very
interested in railways.

If you're as grim as this about your hobbies I'd hate to see you when
you're seriously at work, whatever that may be.

I'm getting a little tired of some people on this NG dictating what it
should be.

As I said lighten up or go back and play with your Hornby train set.

Crellin sounds suspiciously like a psuedonym. I mean who'd have a name
like Crellin? Or is it a typo where you mistook the "t" for a "l" and
double typed it?

Frank