Re: Today (Sat) on 22 plat. Central

choochoo@spin.net.au (Magilla Gorilla) wrote in
<39D6A845.E2BFB9B@spin.net.au>:

>If they could have done it by now they would have, they have done the
>studies and tests.

Give it time, I'm sure it'll happen.

Tezza writes "the spads will increase". Surely it's not hard to be watching
a mirror (or if they are smart, video monitors) and the signals. I don't
see many SPADs in Melbourne. A 6 car train in Melbourne is only 19.32m
shorter than a Tangara. Melbourne trains have 18 doors, where a Tangara has
16 doors.

M.

--
To email me, just remove ".spam" or else your reply gets directed to the
bit bucket.