Re: [NSW] Paralympics Timetable now on CityRail website

seades@bigpond.net.au (Samuel Eades) wrote in <KRuB5.8835$Nr3.31206@news-
server.bigpond.net.au>:

>Excuse me for being an ignorant Mexican, but what are SOPs and BOPs?

A BOP is something you dont do to a COP. SOP is what you go when you BOP a
COP. If you are fast enough you can BOP a COP then HOP and not have to SOP.
If you are unlucky and you HOP after you BOP a COP avoiding a SOP then
someone might DOP on you.

Never mind, back to the mind altering drugs...

(-:

M.

--
To email me, just remove ".spam" or else your reply gets directed to the
bit bucket.