Re: Happy Birthday State Rail

atailby@mpx.com.au (Andrew Tailby) wrote in
<39d5ae63$0$26538$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au>:

>well it seem like every time i say something like shitty rail as we all
>know there past proformance over the past yr or so
>it seams like i cop a shit load from one or two people
>what does it matter when u write say 10 words and u dont use a full stop
>at the end because u are only making a statement and even most of the
>time when i write emails to people there is no full stop
>the reason for this is i have to share the computor with my brother and
>when he is home from work of a night time i only get 30 minutes go
>through all my emails from aus rail and check this newsgroup and one or
>two others so most of the time i am pushed to a time frame
>what does it bloody matter if i cant type everything by the book i hated
>english at school and i am sure there are other people out there who are
>like me and couldnt really give a shit if people did everything by the
>book andrew

putting in proper punctuation doesn't take much extra time surely you can
add a full stop and press the shift key at the start of each sentence
without wasting any extra time maybe 2 or 3 seconds im sure not many people
read what your ranting about because its so bloody hard to read when you
criticise shittyrail like you have been it gets even more boring as david
said half an hour is a fair bit of time you know so give it a try even once
you might be surprised michael

--
To email me, just remove ".spam" or else your reply gets directed to the
bit bucket.