Re: NSW Around the Olympic Transport Venues 30/9

I think you'll find that there have been a few industrial problems unrelated
to Olympics - Blue Ribbon Newcastle were on strike for twenty four hours
over health and safety issues at their new Thornton depot - apparently the
pumpout facilities don't work so they've been emptying holding tanks with
buckets which then have to be carried through the meal room to be emptied in
the toilets [delightful!!].

Graham Smith

8r66tn$or0$1@bugstomper.ihug.com.au">news:8r66tn$or0$1@bugstomper.ihug.com.au...