Re: NSW Around the Olympic Transport Venues 30/9

'Twas a dark and stormy night on Sat, 30 Sep 2000 22:32:02 +1000 as "Erk"
<erk@erkV69.au.com> took time out from the neverending quest to rid the world of
grues and wrote:

> West Ryde station (about 6pm) - All buses to Water Polo were State Transit
> (and not the usual mix of companies sighted elsewhere). Heard a Ms DVA
> announcement "Welcome to West Ryde. To travel to the Olympic Water Polo
> venue, follow the yellow signs." or similar.

Interesting.  When I was at West Ryde last week, the buses were all from private
companies.

Catchya

   http://www.ozemail.com.au/~kingpin1