Re: [NSW] Set numbers on Cityrail sparks

Dave Proctor wrote:

> Blue is Flemington.

I stand corrected gentlemen. Yes, Flemington is blue - for some reason I've
always thought it was the other way around.

But it begs the question, if the Intercity fleet is maintained & cleaned at
Flemington, why can't they maintain their suburban allocation the same way?

I know that Flemington suburban sets run through the "rougher" parts of Sydney,
which doesn't help, but an occasional clean/graffiti removal would be nice.
(The graffiti I saw on C3888 was not fresh, but had been there for a while).

Regards,

Jon Lau